As many of you know, nutrition comprises 80-90% of quality health and fitness. To this end, we are starting this first in a series of nutrition challenges. We are currently in the planning phases and will have a start date for you soon. Please read the below information and, if you are interested, please email me to reserve a spot at email@example.com. Emails only please.
Our first nutrition program is a 21 day sugar detox. It is designed to rid your body of the toxins and cravings associated with processed foods and sugars and to teach you to prepare and eat healthy meals. Here is what is included:
- 1-1 ½ hour seminar 7 days prior to the start date to explain what you need to do and what to expect.
- 7-day guided preparation before the actual start date.
- One-on-one consultation to refine your nutrition plan to your individual needs.
- 1-1 ½ hour seminar at the beginning to discuss the programming and nutritional concepts.
- 21 days of detailed meal plans and recipes.
- Program book with nutrition log.
- Recipe book.
- 2 ½ hour cooking demonstration focusing on quick and easy meal prep/planning
- Private Facebook group with constant dietary support.
- Spice shop tour to teach you how to season food without harmful sugars and chemicals.
- Farmer’s Market/Grocery store tour to teach you how to shop for a healthy lifestyle.
- Optional in-home visits (extra fee).
- 1-1 ½ hour seminar at the end of the 21 days do discuss how to continue your healthy lifestyle.
- Workout programming to compliment any “low” days you may have.
- All seminars/classes will be held at the Desert Hot Springs location.
Costs are as follows:
- $125 for Decoded members
- $175 for non-Decoded members
- $30 to attend seminar only
I believe this will be a great nutrition program to begin your healthier lifestyle! Once you rid yourself of your addiction to processed foods and sugars, you can expect to feel better, perform better, and have more energy. This equals increased performance in our WODs and the ability to burn fat as an energy source. Again, please email me if you are interested.
– Coach Jeff